With the growing need for talents who are ready fit to the industries, MBA Department has introduced Certificate course for all specializations. Marketing, Finance, Human Resource Management, Value Added Courses (VAC) are conducted regularly, to bridge the gap between the academic and industry need, this course provides students.
An understanding of the expectations of industry.
Aptitude refers to the competency of a person to learn or acquire knowledge. Most of the jobs in the corporate world require employees to expand their skill set through additional training. As companies are ready to provide on the job training, they seek for candidates who have the competency to undergo the training.
We at Sahyadri, have developed an extensive aptitude training programme that is customized to the needs of students.
Applied Research Projects
Applied research refers to scientific study and research that seeks to solve practical problems. Applied research is used to find solutions to everyday problems, cure illness, and develop innovative technologies. Psychologists working in human factors or organizational fields often do this type of research. Management Students have to take critical decisions and will face several challenging situations all through their career. With the intent to allow them to explore a real time problem and gauge the strategies to solve them, Applied Research Projects are allocated to students.
* For the MBAs specialising in Finance, Financial Modelling is a mathematical model designed to represent the real world financial situation.
* Students are trained in building spreadsheet models using case study approach with which students perform valuation of real companies listed on NSE.
* Certificate will be provided on completion of a 42 hours course in Financial Modelling and Business Valuation.
Direct Taxes and Indirect Taxes
The course is of twenty hours duration, provided for the MBA–Finance Specialization for students in their fourth semester. It is a certification course that is application based which mainly focuses on the practical aspects of filing Income Tax returns as well as filing of GST returns
GST & Advanced Excel Administration
“Advanced Diploma in Tally, Accounts, GST & Advanced Excel Administration”
This course gives insights on filing of GST, Tally and accounts and advanced excel with shortcuts. It aims to provide specialized and updated knowledge in the area of GST.
* Digital marketing utilizes internet and online based technologies to promote products and services.
* Digital Marketing course is provided to MBAs specialising in Marketing, which provides them wide knowledge about social media marketing, Email marketing and Mobile marketing.
* At the end of this course, students will be able to develop their own E-commerce sites and forecast the demand for various goods.
* Total duration of the course is 42 hours.
Human Resource Analytics
* HR Analytics deals with people analysis improving the employee performance and retention of employees within an organisation.
* For the MBAs specialising in Human Resource & People Management, Human Resource Analytics is a must tool kit in Microsoft Excel.
* Students inculcate skills on daily recruitment details, performance appraisal and workforce analysis.
* Total duration of the course of 42 hours.
* Payroll Administration deals with preparation of list of employees and the amounts paid to them as remuneration.
* Certification Course on Payroll Administration is a 26 hours course, provided to MBAs specialising in Human Resource and People Management.
* This course enables students to understand the process of payroll and various other aspects related to payroll administration using MS Excel.
* Students will be provided with certificates after the completion of the course.
* This certification program is particularly designed for First year MBAs which will help them in gaining wide knowledge about business analytics.
* At the end of the course students will be able to apply the analytic tool to analyse the real time data in their project.
This course helps students